coupons

Sunday, May 27, 2012

**Update**My Wags trip 5/27

My trip to Walgreens went okay this morning and pretty much as planned. There was lots of Ecotrin in stock, but the Skintamate Gel pictured in the ad was not on sale, but the cream is, however you must use the coupon from the 5/13 SS insert to get it for $0.44.  I found some Hawaiian Tropic on clearance for $2.74 and they rang up BOGO free. When I used the Walgreens $2/2  Hawaiian Tropic coupon from the skin care guide (under the toothbrush) the register only took off $1. I left my manufacture coupons for Hawaiian Tropic at home, so I payed $1.74 for both.  I used a $0.75 coupon from La Voz for the Colgate toothbrush, and the Tecnu first aid gel is free after Register Reward.  I totally forgot to get the Coppertone, so I'll have to go back to get that later today.
Not shown is 3 of the curly noodle packs (3/$1) used as fillers, so considering that the Ecotrin is a $2 money maker, my total out of pocket was $1.98 plus tax. Read my original post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment